May 9, 2012

GLAMOROUS & CHIC IN MANCHESTER


Para el puente de mayo estuve en Manchester y aunque llovió casi todo el tiempo también pude ver Manchester en flor y ..... algunas otras cosas.
 I was in Manchester for the May Bank Holiday and although it was raining most of the time I could see Manchester in blossom and... some other things.


 Música de un grupo mítico de Manchester que me encanta .
 Music from a group from Manchester that I love.
                                      The Smiths - Please, please, please, let me get what I want













Museos antiguos & museos nuevos. Old museum & new museum.
Y al hotel. And to the hotel


 







 Mi nueva bolsa del Primark de Manchester  de los Rolling Stones ( perfecta para las cosas del día a día  que puedo necesitar estando aquí  como mi cámara, mi neceser, un jersey extra..) y algunas de mi lecturas de mi viaje la revista inglesa  Grazia y la revista española Telva.
My new Rolling Stone bag from  the Primark in  Manchester, perfect for my travel stuff, such as my camara, my beauty bag, and extra sweater ....  Some of my travel readings: The English magazine Grazia  &  the Spanish magazine Telva .

Hora de dormir.
Time for bed

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...