May 10, 2012

60´s BLUE DRESS



* A Summer´s Afternoon - The Classmen

Vestido 60´s y botas vaqueras / Dress and denim boots: from a little shop in Nerja./ Cartera escolar/ Sachel bag: Primark. Chaqueta/ Cardigan: h&m






Simplemente una tarde volviendo del trabajo. No se qué tendrán los vestidos de los años sesenta pero me siento  muy cómoda con ellos, como muy yo, sin pretensiones. ¿ Tiene sentido lo que digo? ¿ Os pasa también ? ¿ Con qué  estilo de ropa ?
Just returning from work one afternoon. I don´t really what the dresses of the sixties have but I feel very comfortable with them, as  if I were just myself without  any pretensions. Does it make  any sense ? Does it happen to you ? With what kind of clothes

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...